Building your Valentine’s Day buzz is all about knowing your audience and finding a strong way to elicit their engagement with relatable content. With this special day just around the corner, we have compiled the best creative practices to help you tap into your app users’ emotions with heartwarming content, via programmatic media.
Use this HTML code to share the infographic on your website:
Best practices for non-gaming apps
- Promote any sales or discounts
- Use funny or humorous ads for better recall
- Use Valentine-related themes such as red or pink color schemes
- Use celebrity endorsers if possible
Best practices for gaming apps
- On Valentine’s day, a heart might be a cliché, but it works!
- Promote any Valentine-related in-game content or updates
- Show characters in cute or funny situations involving romance and infatuation
- Use copy that is both relevant to the game and romantic
Which ad formats perform best?
- Dating and E-commerce: Banners
- Casual games: Interstitial Display
- Midcore/hardcore games: Video
Display creative with Valentine's theme
- -32% CPI
- +10% CR
- +53% IR
- +38% ROI
Video creative with Valentine's theme
- -8% CPI
- +43% CR
- +38% IR
- +128% ROI
Excite users with your ad creative and make them fall in love with your creative at first sight! Contact us for more tips on how to maximize the full potential of your ad creative.