Over the last few weeks, we discussed the interests, behaviors, and demographics of your casual puzzle game app users. Our three-part infographic series was designed to help you better understand your top target audiences and take your next app marketing campaign to new levels of success.In this article, we have compiled all three infographics into one, to provide you with a complete guide for your reference. Below is a summary of our infographic series with some key highlights.
- Your casual puzzle game app users are 25-34 years old.
- They are mainly females and are married.
- Your casual puzzle game app users travel for leisure and are fond of online purchases.
- They mostly use Facebook and Pinterest and download music frequently.
- Your casual puzzle app users have specific preferences regarding ad copy, call to action (CTA) colors, and CTA texts for different ad formats.
- They prefer longer videos, interstitial displays without audio, and banner ads that offer free rewards or welcome bonuses.
Don’t miss our Insights series to reveal the background, interests, and needs of users from other app categories.