Europe’s biggest mobile games conference returns and Aarki is excited to join as a platinum sponsor. Distinctive short-form lectures aimed at providing insight and inspiration, honest panel sessions discussing best practices and advice, and intensive networking will again form the key ingredients of the PocketGamer Connects London recipe.
Mark your calendar for the panel moderated by Aarki:
January 22, 2019, 2:00 pm - 2:40 pm
Keynote Panel: Best Practices In Testing With New Partners
Our VP of Sales, Kim Carlson, will lead a discussion with an all-star panel of experts from Fingersoft, Miniclip, MoPub, N3TWORK, and Nanobit, focusing on some of the key questions facing the sector, including:
- How do you currently view the duopoly (Google and FB) and how do you expect to view them in the next 1-2 years?
- What are the key factors you look for in testing with new app marketing partners for your campaigns?
- How do you prioritize new partner tests? (pricing? test credits? other?)
- Are you hands-on in managing your campaigns and have hard target and KPIs or do you let your partners manage campaigns for as long as you hit KPIs?
- Overall, in a crowded/fragmented marketplace, what is the best practice strategy for navigating so many UA/RT mobile partners?
Join Kim for this insightful discussion and master the best strategies for testing new partners.