What makes working at Aarki so special is being part of a team of exceptionally brilliant, ingeniously creative, and friendly people. To get to know more about our colleagues, we will feature a new team member every month.
Who’s on this month's spotlight?
- Who are you and what do you do?
I am Joanna, Sr. Manager of Analytics. I manage Aarki's team of data analysts with the main responsibility in campaign management. We focus on analyzing publisher’s performance and doing optimizations for ad campaigns through A/B testing, bid models testing, etc.
- What drew you to Aarki originally?
I learned the vacancy through the company’s online job posting. There has been a big transformation in Aarki’s technology since then.
- What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in Aarki?
Every time Aarki continues to develop its bidding algorithms with a strong statistical foundation to optimize towards our advertisers’ goals.
- What sorts of industry trends do you see?
Mobile advertising competition will be more aggressive and costly as more companies are shifting the focus to programmatic buying.
- What do you think is Aarki’s biggest opportunity in 5 years?
Aarki’s ability to access different programmatic exchanges and unifying its diverse requirements in running ads.
- What is your proudest moment at Aarki?
When advertisers commend the whole team with good work due to the success of the campaigns.
- How would you describe Aarki culture?
Aarki is full of energetic people with innovative minds to cope with the rapid industry changes.
- What is your personal philosophy?
In GIVING, don’t expect something in return because AMAZING THINGS happen to people who ACT SELFLESSLY.
- How would you describe the best place you’ve travelled by far?
I love Busan, Korea. The food is superb!
- What are the three things you can’t live without?
Heaven, Earth and the People.
- If given a chance, who would you like to be in a day?
I want to be one of the most renowned personalities in the advertising industry to know their secret to success.
- What is an ability you wish you have?
Super speed, so I can accomplish a lot of things in a snap.
- You’re happiest when?
I’m happiest when I accomplish something good.
Joanna holds a Bachelor's Degree in Applied Mathematics. Her strong analytical skills enable her to provide excellent insights on the campaign performance and drive stronger campaign results.