What makes working at Aarki so special is being part of a team of exceptionally brilliant, ingeniously creative, and friendly people. To get to know more about our colleagues, we will feature a new team member every month.
Who’s on this month's spotlight?
- Who are you and what do you do?
I’m Claire, Director of Client Services. I lead the Global Client Services team consisting of passionate and brilliant individuals. We are responsible for the day-to-day account management and growing the partnership with top advertisers.
- What drew you to Aarki originally?
I stumbled upon their online job posting after I left my job in a multinational advertising agency. I was new to the digital/mobile ad space and wanted to give it a try. Aarki has evolved a lot and continues to be ahead in the mobile ad tech industry.
- What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in Aarki?
Providing an integrated app marketing solution to advertisers through a powerful DSP and creative studio.
- What sorts of industry trends do you see?
Programmatic spend will continue to increase and it will be both for user acquisition and re-engagement or remarketing to reactivate their lapsed users.
- What do you think is Aarki’s biggest opportunity in 5 years?
Aarki Encore will be the strongest and most profitable programmatic mobile app marketing agency.
- What is your proudest moment at Aarki?
There are so many. I’m proud when advertisers are satisfied with the results of their campaigns and how we’ve helped them meet their goals.
- How would you describe Aarki culture?
We’re like a family with diverse personalities. I see young, driven, talented, amazing individuals.
- What is your personal philosophy?
Always choose to be happy and grateful in any circumstances.
- How would you describe the best place you’ve travelled by far?
I love Chicago. I enjoyed looking at the architecture and the skyscrapers. Aside from the fact that I have relatives living there, the famous "Garrett's Popcorn" and deep dish pizza make it the greatest city in the US for me.
- What are the three things you can’t live without?
My family, coffee, hand sanitizer.
- What books are at your bedside?
I’m currently reading "Love and Gravity" by Samantha Sotto. It’s about a girl living in a modern-day San Francisco who falls in love with a young Isaac Newton. I’m a hopeless romantic so most of my books are love stories.
- If given a chance, who would you like to be in a day?
I want to be a yogi so I can relax both my mind and body.
- What is an ability you wish you have?
See the future or time travel.
- You’d like to be famous for?
I don’t want to be famous. I just want to be remembered as a loving, caring and inspiring person.
- You’re happiest when?
Happiness is a choice and a mindset so I choose to be happy every day. Seeing my loved ones having fun and enjoying is when I’m happiest.
Claire has a Bachelor's Degree in Communication with the field of study in Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication. Her strong negotiation skills and critical reasoning enable her to provide excellent client service and ensure her team does the same.