What makes working at Aarki so special is being part of a team of exceptionally brilliant, ingeniously creative, and friendly people. To get to know more about our colleagues, we will feature a new team member every month.
Who’s on this month's spotlight?
- Who are you and what do you do?
I'm Aleney, Senior Manager of Strategic Partnerships. I currently focus on building demand partnerships with global top grossing app advertisers.
- What drew you to Aarki originally? And how has Aarki changed since?
A former member at Aarki reached out to me on LinkedIn. Having worked in a corporate environment with experience in traditional advertising, I wanted a change of pace. Given the opportunity to be a part of a growing industry, I was excited to join the team. Aarki continues to evolve as the mobile ad tech industry keeps evolving.
- What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in Aarki?
The unification of media and rich media creative optimization continues to be our focus as a unique DSP.
- What sorts of industry trends do you see?
As the mobile ad tech industry matures, programmatic will represent a larger portion of the market. With much consolidation happening in the industry, I also see that mobile attribution companies are developing into data platforms.
- What do you think is Aarki’s biggest opportunity in 5 years?
Our current opportunity is becoming a strong DSP, but I see more opportunities in the future as mobile ad tech continues to evolve.
- What is your proudest moment at Aarki?
There are many proud moments at Aarki, from achieving important milestones in our platform to seeing the development of teams and individual team members.
- How would you describe Aarki culture?
Hardworking, talented, and friendly.
- What is your personal philosophy?
Never stop learning.
- How would you describe the best place you’ve travelled by far?
Rome - layers of history, a wealth of archaeological sites, beautiful art, and welcoming people.
- What are the three things you can’t live without?
Friends, goals, and music.
- What books are at your bedside?
I'm introducing myself to a couple of novels by David Mitchell (Cloud Atlas and Ghostwritten).
- If given a chance, who would you like to be in a day?
A photographer, maybe for weddings.
- What is an ability you wish you have?
- You’d like to be famous for?
I don't want to be famous.
- You’re happiest when?
When my loved ones are happy.
Aleney has been in the mobile advertising industry for 5 years. Her strong negotiation skills enable her to stand out from the crowd and develop strategic relationships which have resulted in the growth of Aarki's client base.